WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hamilton H32411555 with both inner and outer box, hang tag and booklet that came with the watch. Purchased new in Nov. 2013 because I thought my collection "needed" a silver dialed dress watch. Worn very sparingly because I never really bonded with it and rarely wear it. The brown strap has plenty of life left and it is curved due to being stored in a watch box on a pillow. Looks kind of dark in my pics, but in real life its a nice medium chocolate brown.

Watch is in excellent condition. Sapphire crystal is perfect, case is excellent with only a micro swirl or two on the non-crown polished side (see pics, but difficult to capture with my iPhone's camera), might be a micro scratch or two on the caseback, but nothing noticeable. There are some scratches on the lower crown side lug on the back side from strap changes, but oddly, only on that one lug (and it won't show while wearing the watch). Timekeeping is very good, even for a quartz.

Asking 275.00, 265.00, 260.00, 250.00, 240, now 230.00 shipped CONUS and I'll pay the Paypal fees. Watch is sold as is, no expressed or implied warranty. Not interested in trades right now, trying to shrink the collection, as I have one incoming.

Pics were taken today, but the date on the watch is wrong (whoops!):

I've bought and sold a decent amount on this forum, there's some positive feedback out there if you care to search.
Thanks for looking.

-Eric

·
Registered
6,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Bump. Offers? Trades?

Edit: the only trades I will consider are straight trades. I'm not interested in adding any cash on my side. Thanks. Keep the offers coming.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts