WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's another one from my collection that I need to part with. I just have too many watches to enjoy them all.

This is the Hamilton Khaki Field Auto Chrono with the H-21 movement. The 60 hour power reserve is killer!

The case is 42mm and the lugs are 22mm. The strap is the black OEM leather strap with almost no signs of wear; it's thick and soft.

The crown is push-pull, NOT screw down, which I perfer on a watch like this.

As far as the case goes, there are minimal signs of wear except for some scratches on the polished bezel at 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock and a small nick on the bezel also at 6 o'clock. I used a cape cod cloth to make them look a little better, but they are still there. I tried to capture them in the last few pictures, but it is really hard to photograph them (this statement is not meant to minimize the effect of the scratches but rather to say I wish I could get better pics of them).

The crystal is perfect.

I purchased the watch in January, 2013. Box, papers and manual included. It's still under warranty until January 2, 2015, and according to a call to the original seller just before posting this, the warranty does transfer to the new owner.

The price is $699 now $599 plus $20 for shipping/PayPal.

Hamilton Watch · Auto Chrono 42mm
REFERENCE INFORMATION

• H71566733 // Cal. ETA H-21
  • # H605.715.106
  • Black Leather

FEATURES

• 42MM
  • Automatic
  • Chronograph
  • Lug Width 22MM
  • Sapphire Crystal
  • Stainless Steel
  • Water Resistance 10 bar (100 m) /145 psi (328 ft)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts