WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: Hamilton Khaki King - Full kit

495 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  fnhpwr1 
#1 ·
Up for grabs is a Hamilton Khaki King Automatic in very nice shape. I bought this watch new about four months ago, and it will come complete with everything shown in pics. All links included with factory bracelet.

Condition: The Hamilton works as it should, and it keeps excellent time. I timed it at +2/day but YMMV. There are some desk diving marks on both the case and watch band, but nothing out of the ordinary for a well cared for watch. The full polish bezel is a bit of a scuff magnet on these things but I don't consider this one to be too bad. Some faint marks on the lugs are present from swapping bands. The crystal is flawless. If you notice just north of the 3 o'clock mark, there is a small speck of dust inside the watch. I didn't notice it until I had the watch for about a month. Tiny dust particle aside, the fit on this watch is great and it operates beautifully. Great shape overall.
The photos should accurately reflect the condition but please ask specific questions prior to purchase.

Looking for $250 shipped in CONUS, or face to face sale if you're in the Tampa FL area. I'll cover PayPal fees. *US sales only*

I package well and ship fast. Plenty of positive feedback here and on eBay.

Thanks for looking.

Box Watch Material property Fashion accessory Brand

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Fashion accessory Material property Buckle Metal Titanium

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.