WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few inquiries, but no takers yet....reduced to $340 shipped CONUS

Aarrrrgh. The search for the right oversized diver that sits comfortably on my 6.5" wrist is getting a little frustrating.

For you consideration is my 2-month old Hamilton Khaki King Scuba. This is a newer model which just debuted, I believe this Spring. The struggle to find the right size plus my tendency to flip results in my putting this one on the block. It's a terrific dress diver whose specs can be found here:

http://www.hamiltonwatch.com/webapp/en-us/collection/?c=ka&y=86&p=283

I purchased this at the beginning of October from a gray market seller, so it has the seller's warranty instead of manufacturers. There is still 21+ months left on the warranty.

Here's the best part. I bought it on the bracelet and in an attempt to adjust the fit, I purchased the OEM rubber strap separately. Both will be included. The bracelet is outstanding quality , brushed with polished accents and etched (not stamped) Hamilton on the clasp. It's heavy with solid, machined end links. It's been sized down but all links will be included. The OEM rubber strap is also high quality with contrast stitching and signed buckle and has only been worn a couple of times.

I'd rate the bracelet at about 90% due to minor scuffs, mostly on the clasp as usual. When closed, one of the push buttons retracts mybe just a millimeter further than the other. This was an (to me) insignificant QC issue that I decided not to pursue for the hassle. I have tugged pretty strongly on the clasp to see if it is an operational defect and could not pull it open, nor has it ever opened unintentionally on me. Anyway, the only other bracelet I've had that compares to it in it's solid feel was on my Stowa Seatime. It's that good. The watch head itself is easily 95+% and has no marks whatsoever that I can see. Front and back crystals are flawless. Nice tight bezel.

I have all the original packaging which is the usual nice Hamilton set, plus original receipt for warranty purposes. It's a nice box and inner aluminum case (see photo).

This diver retails for $545 and the OEM strap goes for $40 separately. I'm pricing the entire package, I believe, for quick sale at $reduced, see above, shipped and insured CONUS.

A few photos (sorry for the sub par quality). PM me with any questions.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump, thanks

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
reduced, see above

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still available.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last try....this will be a steal for someone at $320 shipped CONUS!!!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not getting any wrist time, open to offers at this point!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
on hold, pending funds...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts