WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my exceptional condition vintage Hamilton Pan Europ 703. I'm clearing out watches I don't wear often so here is your chance to get one of finest examples you will ever find. It is 100% all original and was completely overhauled in August of 2015(I have receipt). It keeps excellent time and everything works perfectly on it. This was Hamilton's version of the Heuer Autavia and runs the same Calibre 11 movement. When new in 1971, the Hamilton was actually about $75 more than the Autavia. It comes on a custom blue leather strap with a vintage signed Hamilton buckle. Everything on this watch is exceptional, the only caveat is a small paint fleck off the chrono sweeper. This happened during reassembly from the overhaul and I wanted to leave it original. The crystal is original and has some slight crazing, can't really see it unless direct lighting hits it just right, not visible in the pics. The case is razor sharp and the dial is exceptional. The large scale pictures speak for themselves. $3600 OBO. PM or email me [email protected]. Lots of references.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts