WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For your consideration is this Hamilton Pan Europ automatic chronograph. It was a watch I always wanted, but once I received it realized it was too big for my wrists. Here are the details:

Reference: H35756735
Caliber: H-31
Case size: 45mm
Case material: Stainless steel
Crystal: Sapphire
Lug width: 22mm
Power reserve: 60 hours
Water Resistance: 100M
Includes: Watch, strap, box, papers (and a couple Hamilton extras)

Functionally the watch is great. Keeps good time, chronograph functions as it should and the day and date setting functions work as expected. All around mechanically it’s in great condition.

Cosmetically the watch is mostly ok. The bezel is pretty stuff, it does turn, but it takes some force. The 9 o’clock side of the case has some wear marks (they are more visible in the photo than they are to the naked eye, for what that’s worth). The strap is not original and is nicely broken in, but the buckle definitely has desk marks on it. Something to note that I was not aware of, the watch has curved spring bars that can be a challenge to work with. I have the box and full set of papers with the watch as well.

Seeking $460 USD via Paypal shipped to North America, please. Due to the current nature of things there might be a slight delay in shipping, but if that is the case I will let you know. If you have any questions or are interested send me a DM or email [email protected]. Thanks for looking, stay safe and healthy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts