WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's a Hamilton submariner...don't really know much about the watch except I paid more than I should have.....also that they don't make these anymore.

Excellent condition with very minor scratches on the glass and some on the caseback, pics are on macro so they overemphasize grains (I received this in NOS condition and used it some.....couldn't afford a Rolex sub). It'll come on the bond NATO and I believe I have the original SS bracelet somewhere....I'll look hard and send it along if I find it. Asking SOLD shipped, paypal no fees (non-cc source). Please PM or post reply if interested. Thanks.

Marco

·
Registered
447 Posts
Can you please keep what price you were originally asking....

For sale forum rules states:

Each sales post must have an asking price (you are advised to leave the price after you sold your items for future references)

Thanks,

Jay

·
Registered
128 Posts
Can you please keep what price you were originally asking....

For sale forum rules states:

Each sales post must have an asking price (you are advised to leave the price after you sold your items for future references)

Thanks,

Jay
So the forum rules advise to leave the price after selling, they don't mandate it. If you're going to wave with the rules, please make sure you understand them correctly.

·
Registered
447 Posts
So the forum rules advise to leave the price after selling, they don't mandate it. If you're going to wave with the rules, please make sure you understand them correctly.
I DO in fact understand the rules as I can read!

That's why I was ASKING for the price... He could have said NO.

I was mearly :rodekaart"waving" the rules so he knew that by keeping the price wasn't actually breaking the rules.

I know a lot of people think they have to remove the price once the watch sells as that's been the "norm" on this site....

But it makes it very difficult to do research on what the value of a watch actuall is when the prices are always removed!

Cheers,

Jay

1 - 6 of 6 Posts