WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my excellent condition Helson Shark Diver 42 Bronze with the green Jade dial. Overall the watch is in excellent condition with the original beautiful natural patina. The jade dial is one of the most beautiful I've seen and really needs to be appreciated in person!

There are very minor scratches and dings on the case but nothing major. Crystal is perfect. Movement is keeping excellent time. The original CUDA strap (22-20mm) has significant wear with cracks visible around the hole I wear it on, but it feels as if it has plenty of life left in it. The 20mm bronze buckle has matching patina to the case and is in excellent condition. Also included in the sale are an additional 22mm bronze Helson buckle which are hard to come by for the 22mm straps. I'm also including an additional bronze bezel ($110 value) purchased directly from Helson. I bought the extra bezel to practice an egg patina, but in the end decided to keep the original patina. The extra bezel has a more significant patina with green/blue colors in the grooves of the bezel. I also have two extra sets of lug bars that I'm including.

Sale includes full Helson kit (tube, warranty card, lug tool, watch, and rubber strap with 20mm bronze buckle), two extra sets of lug bars (never used), 22mm bronze Helson buckle, and extra bronze bezel. This watch brand new is $1349 + custom fees, and the extra buckle and bezel are $160+.

Asking $925 OBRO...Was $950 including PayPal and shipping CONUS vis USPS. International buyer pays difference in shipping price. No trades please. Lowball offers will be politely ignored.

I also have a green Isofrane with RS buckle I'd be willing to sell with the set for +$80.

Case: Bronze CuSn8 with screw down crown and HE valve
Caseback: Titanium
Size: 42mm
Height: 14.5mm
Lug: 22mm
Crystal: Sapphire 3mm thick with inside AR coating
WR: 500m
Lume: SuperLuminova
Movement: ETA 2824-2 25 jewel automatic

IMG_6179.JPG
IMG_6180.JPG
IMG_6181.JPG