WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold in a flash! Thanks Erdem & WUS!

Number 2 of 3 up today. I'm just having too many medical issues lately, so the herd has to be thinned out. 'What's wrong,' you ask? Recently I've been extremely Bigwatch-o-philic, which is, I've found out, not compatible with a preexisting condition I have: Girlie-wrist-itis. In all seriousness, they're just not being worn and deserve to be used.

What was I thinking? :roll:

Helson Sharkmaster #39

Helson's best-selling homage to the Seamaster 1000. 1000m monobloc case, ETA 2824-2, blue dial, destro crown, 4.5mm thick sapphire crystal, and a lumed acrylic bezel insert. Purchased here on WUS in mid-November and worn less than 5 times since then. (For full specs/other information, check out Sharkmaster - helson-watchess Jimdo-Page!.)

Included with the Helson Sharkmaster:

• Pictured ISOfrane 22mm strap with RS buckle and wetsuit extension (Extension has RS buckle as well.)
  • Helson mesh bracelet with signed "seatbelt" clasp and extension
  • Helson 'Isofrane' style rubber strap with signed buckle
  • Springbar tool
  • Extra 22mm springbars (unopened)
  • Helson leatherette 3 watch case
  • Warranty card
This Helson Sharkmaster is in ~95% condition, as it has only been worn a handful of times. There is small "pinprick" type mark at 7:30 at the transition from the top to the side of the case. (See photo 3, below.)

Price: $850 w/ISOfrane RS strap! Less $100 if you don't want the ISOfrane. CONUS shipping and PayPal included!

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
On Hold Pending Funds.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts