WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: Helson, Zelos, Halios, NTH, MIDO, Hamilton

7K views 28 replies 1 participant last post by  npl_texas 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi WUS,

I've got an incoming BB58 so I've got to move some of my lesser worn pieces to make room. I'm going to list each watch with price and some details on condition. With the amount of watches I'm selling at one time I'd prefer to interact with interested parties via text on a watch by watch basis. Please message me with any questions and I'd be happy to text photos and whatever you need to feel comfortable. I've got plenty of feedback here, reddit and ebay.

1. Helson Sharkmaster 300 - black dial gilded indices - 40.5mm - This is a recent acquisition via trade and it is in very good condition. Some hairlines on the clasp, bezel and crystal are clean. Comes with Helson roll, cuda strap, bracelet and links.

$485

2. Zelos Mako Ti Storm - this watch is in like-new condition with no noticeable blemishes. Comes with Zelos wooden box and all links and Zelos warranty card.

$375

3. Halios Fairwind - Grey Dial - very good condition, there a couple tiny scratches on the clasp that are hardly noticeable and scratch on the bracelet from changing pins. Comes with bracelet, links, and grey strap, and Halios pouch.

$750

4. NTH NACKEN V2 - blue dial - good condition with some scratches/scuffs on the clasp. Comes with all links, bracelet, and NTH coffin case. Hate to let go of this one but it's too similar to the incoming BB58.

$500

5. Mido Ocean Star Tribute - almost new, just received this watch and wore it twice on the strap, bracelet is unworn but I did attempt to size. I did not damage anything but the bracelet is a real pain in the butt. Comes with everything.

$800

6. Hamilton Khaki King Day/Date - excellent condition, I rarely wore it. Comes with Hamilton inner and outer boxes, user guide, very lightly worn brown Hamilton strap, and a black leather Veblenist strap.

$300

No trades please. Message me with any questions.

Thanks!

Watch Analog watch Black Clock Watch accessory

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.