WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a Hermes H08 automatic sports watch. This watch has a titanium case with orange rubber strap, which in my opinion, was the best combination for the H08. The watch has a 39mm case with 10.6mm of thickness, and features 100M of water resistance. Here is Hodinkee's write-up of the watch from April 2021:

The case houses a Swiss movement manufactured for Hermes by Vaucher. All functions work correctly and it keeps good time. It comes with the full kit including box, papers, and warranty booklet dated 04/2021. I am the second owner, and I've had it for about five months.

The watch is in excellent condition, see pictures, pardon any dust. I do not see significant marks or scratches on it anywhere, but I do not examine my watches under a loupe. The watch has been worn sparingly and carefully over the past several months, but mostly rested in a watch box collecting dust so it could use a new home.

This is becoming a difficult watch to find as it was sold out almost immediately after release, with some asking well over retail for it. Priced at $4,750 U.S. OBO, shipping CONUS, payment via PayPal. I have lots of positive references on this site. Thanks for looking.

Watch Analog watch Photograph Light Clock

Watch Analog watch White Light Product
Watch Automotive lighting Analog watch Kitchen utensil Clock

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Material property Bicycle tire

Finger Everyday carry Bag Wrist Font

Brown Amber Orange Book Material property

1 - 3 of 3 Posts