WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

For sale is my recent purchase, the Hexa K500. The watch has the beadblasted finish with the PVD bezel. The watch ships with the warranty card, manual, rubber strap, extra links, extra end links, and the sweet pelican case.

The watch has kept good time and looks amazing, it just is a bit too large and chunky for my small wrists and I simply can't find enough excuses to wear it. It needs a good home. I tried but could not find any material flaws on the case or bracelet. Like I said I simply haven't worn this one.

Price is 625 USD and the price includes insurance, paypal fees, and shipping to CONUS. I will consider shipping outside the CONUS if you pay for it. Note these are retailing for 738 USD, so this is a pretty nice deal.

Message me with any questions and thanks for looking.

Chuck

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Hi all,

For sale is my recent purchase, the Hexa K500. The watch has the beadblasted finish with the PVD bezel. The watch ships with the warranty card, manual, rubber strap, extra links, extra end links, and the sweet pelican case.

The watch has kept good time and looks amazing, it just is a bit too large and chunky for my small wrists and I simply can't find enough excuses to wear it. It needs a good home. I tried but could not find any material flaws on the case or bracelet. Like I said I simply haven't worn this one.

Price is 425 USD and the price includes insurance, paypal fees, and shipping to CONUS. I will consider shipping outside the CONUS if you pay for it. Note these are retailing for 738 USD, so this is a pretty nice deal.

Message me with any questions and thanks for looking.

Chuck

PRICE DROP 425$ USD. Priced to sell and ship quickly as I need the funds for a Hamilton.

Thanks

SOLD SOLD SOLD- THANKS WUS!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts