WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my barely used HKED Bund homage, comes with the original box and straps.

Here's a summary of the specs from the WUS thread:

* Sea-Gull ST1901 handwinding movement

* 42mm stainless case with non-clipped numerals and brushed/matt finish - 13mm thick (similar to thickness of 1963)
* Acrylic crystal with water resistance of 3 ATM

* Bi-directional bezel and C3 lumed dial

There are some scratches on the acrylic including one going from the 7-8 to the 2-3 position, i tried my best to highlight them with one of the provided photos. Should polish right off with some polywatch. Mechanically it runs perfectly, and all pushers and registers are functioning.

Asking US$ 425 which includes tracked shipping. Insurance and priority with the shipment will be the responsibility of the buyer. All reasonable offers considered, no trades at this time please. At the moment I am only shipping CONUS. Thank you for your consideration.

IMG_1511.JPG

IMG_1513.JPG

IMG_1514.JPG

IMG_1515.JPG

IMG_1516.JPG

1 - 3 of 3 Posts