WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD - Thanks WUS and buyer!

For sale is my Hodinkee exclusive Zodiac Super Seawolf Skindiver. It's a gorgeous watch, and I've only worn a handful of times until I decided to pull the trigger on a blue Tudor BB58. Now I realized that I don't need 2 historic blue divers in my life so this one has to go. The proportions on this Super Seawolf is very well executed, and not having a date to mess up the symmetry of the dial is a real joy to see. The lume is one of the most unique colorways I've seen on a diver watch. The dial comes alive under sunlight, and is stunning to stare at. There are some minor surface scuffs from desk diving here and there, but nothing that jumps out at you enough to annoy you. There are some strap-chaning marks on the back of the lugs, but you won't be able to see it when you have it on anyway. Everything else is an excellent condition and is keep great time.

Specs:
  • Model: Super Sea Wolf 53 Skin
  • Reference: ZO9211
  • Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, unidirectional rotating bezel
  • Material: Stainless steel
  • Dimensions: 40mm diameter; 13mm thickness
  • Crystal: Sapphire crystal on dial; mineral glass insert on bezel
  • Caseback: Stainless steel screw-down caseback
  • Dial: Blue with radial brush finish
  • Lume: Yes, orange Super-LumiNova on hour marker and blue Super-LumiNova on hands
  • Caliber: STP 3-13 automatic movement
  • Power Reserve: Approx. 44 hours
  • Water Resistance: 200 meters
  • Bracelet/Strap: Stainless-steel bracelet
  • Lug Width: 20mm
  • Manufactured: Switzerland
  • You can learn more about the watch on Hodinkee's page.
Asking for $800 shipped via USPS Priority fully insured within the continental US. If you can cover PayPal fees, I will cover the shipping. I'm also down for you to pay via friends & and family if you want to avoid fees. I'm a seasoned seller here on WUS and have nothing but stellar feedback, so please do not hesitate to look me up in the feedback section under supersong115 and buy with confidence. DM me if you're interested! Cheers.

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Everyday carry

Gesture Finger Everyday carry Wrist Gadget

Hand Furniture Musical instrument Bicycle part Eyewear

Watch Analog watch Finger Gesture Clock

Gesture Finger Communication Device Watch Thumb

Automotive design Automotive wheel system Machine Auto part Engineering

Watch Analog watch Silver Watch accessory Clock

Watch Analog watch Product Input device Black

1 - 1 of 1 Posts