Hublot Big Bang Bigger Bang Rose Gold Tourbillon Watch 44mm Box Papers 250k MSRP

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $147,000 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: [email protected]
Connect with me on Instagram

Hublot Big Bang Bigger Bang Rose Gold Tourbillon Watch 44mm Box Papers 250k MSRP

Available is my Hublot Bigger Bang Rose Gold piece that’s 1 of only 18 ever made.

It comes with boxes, papers, and warranty card and 2 OEM Hublot straps. Both straps are great options and easy to swap out.

This piece is in Excellent condition, was worn only a handful of times and babied. When it wasn’t being worn it was kept in the vault with the other pieces in my collection.

The package comes with the Hublot inner wooden box, outer cardboard box, watch, and card. Keeping impeccable time and needs no service.

Location – Boca Raton, FL

Preferred Payment Methods – PayPal (for recurring only), Bank Wire, Cash, or Direct through eBay

Shipping Method – Fully insured via FedEx with signature can ship domestic or international too.

I have plenty of references on the watch forums, enthusiast groups, Instagram just ask around.

If you have any specific questions about the timepiece please feel free to reach out here or DM. Happy to offer references to serious buyers and answer any questions.

More Pictures Knight Watch