WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ikepod Megapode Automatic Date Green Dial Rubber Strap.

Like New with box and papers.

Specially Priced: $1,750 USD

The Megapode Date Chronometer movement is based on an automatic ETA 2824-2. The dial is simple and with a unique green color.

These Megapod watches have a monocoque case and are water-resistant to a depth of 50 meters. The sapphire crystal has an anti-glare coating. On the back of the "pod" shaped case, you will see a small display window so that you can view the movement. You will love the comfortable black rubber dive strap that has a snap and tuck closure. These features will make it a great daily wear watch: Display Back, Center Seconds, Luminescent Hands, Chronometer, Automatic self winding, date and durable stainless steel!

I will gladly ship world wide. Prices do not include insured shipping.

Buy with confidence! I am a member of the IWJG and have over 1055 positive feedbacks on ebay as seller watches24seven with over 100 repeat customers!

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] or call 314 249 8262

Thanks,
Bruce

Watches 24 Seven, LLC is not an authorized dealer of Ikepod or any other watch brand that we offer for sale. All watches offered by Watches 24 Seven LLC are pre owned. We are well respected watch dealers specializing in rare collectible timepieces and members of the IWJG and have helped 1000's of collectors help build their timepiece collections.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts