WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BEAUTIFUL Il Bisonte Galileo Watch

If you don't know who Il Bisonte are, they are one of Italy's premier leather houses and their leather goods are coveted worldwide for the oldworld craftsmanship combined with modern style.

Up for sale is a classic style quartz movement watch by Il Bisonte.

Beautiful cream sunburst dial with easy to read black arabic numerals and lume.

Strap is made of supple Il Bisonte leather in natural finish, meaning it will develop that famous Il Bisonte patina over time.

I bought this watch online in July at the original price of USD $384 (plus $15 for shipping) from Italy.

Selling for USD $200 - almost half off! (including registered shipping worldwide)

This really is a gorgeous watch and the only reason I'm selling is I have too many watches and need the cash -- My loss is your gain.

Ready for a fast deal via Paypal. You can search up my selling history on the 'Bay - same user name - and see that I have over a decade of 100% positive feedback. I'm even happy to setup an auction just for you if you prefer to purchase via that site.

NOTE: I have a large wrist (7.5 - 7.75 inches) and had an extra hole punched into the strap by a jeweler. This in no way alters the look of the watch.

Watch comes with original box and papers and has a 2 year manufacturers warranty.

See Hi-Res photos of actual watch for sale here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/at0dev2k4iqk811/Mn-lWf7BoB

Read more about this watch here:

Wristwatch GALILEO color: Natural - Il Bisonte US

Il Bisonte Galileo | Contemporary Masculine

Il Bisonte Galileo Watch | The Reference Council

FULL SPECS:

- Miyota (Citizen) 2115 Quartz mechanism
- 2-year warranty
- Natural cowhide leather strap, buckle fastening
- Satin-finish steel case
- White face