1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

For sale within Canada:

16610 Rolex Submariner

I've decided to move some pieces to pursue something else. I just received this date 16610 sub a little while ago and it's a package with almost everything except the original band and the anchor.

Very good condition, case appears to be unpolished. The crystal has a few nicks and perhaps should be replaced, but I don't feel it detracts too much from the piece. Case has signs of normal wear for a watch this age. Tritium dial and hands and bezel are all original. Service history unknown, but it seems to run at a consistent +10 secs per day on my wrist. Note: The band is not an original, but rather an aftermarket one, hence the good price here.

T-serial originally sold in '98.

I'll let this one go for a fair and firm $3650 CAD shipped within Canada paid by money transfer or EMT. PayPal is fine if you cover the fees.

follow this link for more images:

Rolex 16610 pictures by jpcanada - Photobucket

Didn't think I'd sell this one, but I've got something else in mind and want to create some room.

I bought this 42mm Rolex Explorer II, reference 216570, new from the local AD in February, so it comes with everything. Has been in regular rotation, but it's NM overall. Many pics are available by clicking on the pictures.

Priced at CAD$6700 shipped in Canada only. Payment by EMT or PayPal if you cover the fees.

More images here: Explorer II pictures by jpcanada - Photobucket

Please email me if you want to make contact.

Thanks and best regards,

JP

1 - 4 of 4 Posts