Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal

CASE & DIAL
Stainless steel case
Black dial

WATER RESISTANCE
Down to: 300 meters
1000 feet
Case Diameter: 41 mm

Comes with all original packaging - outer and inner box, manual, warranty, chronometer and pictograph cards, card holder, price tag, extra links and original receipt from AD. Purchased new in July 2007. I am the 2nd owner.
TZ rating 93-94%. Crystal is perfect. There are light marks on the clasp and some of the bracelet links. The bezel has one very faint line/mark at the 50 and the crown has a few very light marks. Works perfectly.

$SOLD shipped (tracked and insured) in Canada and the US and paypal is included.

Tag Heuer 6000 automatic Chronometer
ModelWH5111-K1
39mm/9.5mm SS Case
19mm SS bracelet with Clasp

I am the original owner, purchased new in 1998 from an AD. Comes with all original packaging (minus the original pillow), Outer sleeve, Box, Zipper Case, Chrono certificate, Booklets and Warranty Card. Original purchase receipt also included.

This was worn steady for 9 years. Crystal is perfect. Shows normal signs of wear on clasp and bracelet, bezel and case. Has been serviced by Tag through ADs. 2 scratches on back of case. Excellent working condition.
Conservatively rated at TZ87% due to wear on bracelet and clasp. I would be happy to provide additional pics.

$750 shipped (tracked and insured) in Canada and the US and paypal is included.

I am new to the site but have 100% rating on ebay under muddy672. I can provide references from other non watch sites I frequent also with 100% positive feedback.

The SMP replaced my Tag a few months ago. I got hooked I suppose and pruchased additional watches both new and vintage. I can't keep them all so these 2 are up for sale.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional pics. Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts