WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there! You are looking at a listing for a black Invicta Automatic Corduba Square Watch, model 3966. Watch is in excellent condition; I rate it at a 95-96% only because it's been worn a few times.
This watch features a square black stainless steel case and a textured/carbon fiber dial with light green hour and minute markers. The dial has hour markers at all positions, hour and minute. There are Arabic numerals at 12:00, 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions. It has black luminous hands and a date window at the 3:00 position. Has a Miyota 8215 auto movement.
Asking $160USD, PayPal only - NO FEES - plus $8USD priority shipped within the continental US. Please inquire regarding shipping charges outside the lower 48.

I have not sold on WUS before, which I realize may be of some concern to members, but I invite you to check out my 99.5% feedback score on the 'bay (http://myworld.ebay.com/i_am_the_yeti). If you have *any* questions, or need to see additional pictures, I will be happy to oblige - email me at f.bueller @ gmail . com !

Please email me at f.bueller @ gmail . com with any questions.
More details:
Band: Black Leather Strap. Comes with additional black “tactical” strap (never worn).
Movement: Automatic Miyota 8215
Crystal: Mineral
Crown: Push and Pull
Clasp: Buckle
Strap Measurements: 9-3/4"L x 24mm
Case Measurements: 46mm
Water Resistance: 20atm - 200m - 660ft

Warranty: One year limited warranty by Invicta with the option to extend warranty to a total of 5 years by Invicta. Invicta Customer Service phone number is 1-800-GO-WATCH.

Pictures:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Is the watch still available? I am residnig in Singapore. Do you post the watch to Asia? Pls advise shipping fees? Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts