WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am parting with my like new Invicta Executive 2103. I purchased this watch from Jim Skelton before he went on ShopNBC and was a regular member here on the forums (I purchased it along with an Invicta Ocean Ghost).

I have worn the watch once then put it in my display holder. It is easily at 98% and looks brand new. It is a beautiful watch - and my horrible picture taking skills do not do it justice at all.

The watch came with the most beautiful stingray skin band that is is perfect condition.

I also have the original wooden Invicta case with domed glass - and the white cardboard Invicta box the entire watch/case came in as well.

These next two photos are not mine - I found them on the web but I wanted to show everyone what the face and caseback/movement look like since my photography skills are...ugggh.

Face/Dial

Caseback/Movement

Movement: Dimpled Unitas 6497 Swiss 17 Jewel mechanical movement
Crystal: Mineral crystal
Crown: Push and pull crown
Clasp: Gold Tone Buckle clasp
Band: Black Stingray
Case Measurements: 42mm
Water Resistance: 5 ATM - 50 meters - 165 ft
Model Numbers: Black 2103

I am asking $275 or best offer. I am thinning some of my things out to save for an engagment ring so I can propose to my love. Thank you all for considering my sale of this beautiful watch.

Best regards,

Matthew Ash
Wichita, KS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts