WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really hate parting with this, but a grail has popped up and I need to raise some funds. This is a chance to get a very sought after model at a great price!

This is an Invicta Reserve Pro Diver COSC, 500m WR, and beautiful and serious dive watch. All swiss made, 26 jewel movement (did I mention chronometer certified), 45mm case, heavily layered 18k ionic gold plating over the entire watch.

The head is in near perfect condition, easily 95%. The bracelet, however, does show signs of wear, I would rate around 85%. Some scuffs on the lower links and clasp. It is currently sized for a 7.5 inch wrist. The extra links are included, however, these show the worst wear. A new bracelet is available from Invicta for $112.00 (I just talked to them this morning!) They quote 6-8 weeks for delivery, and frankly, I don't want to wait that long, so I am offering this up at a great price of $500 delivered in US, including Paypal fees! Order a new bracelet, and you will have a LIKE NEW watch!!

As you can see from the pics, the watch looks terrific as it is. I'm pretty anal, though, as most of you are, and were I to keep it I would want a new bracelet so it was near perfect.

Boxes, papers, COSC certificate, links, etc. included. Keeping terrific time (did I mention it's COSC?) Email with questions, and thanks for looking!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts