WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale today is my Invicta SubAqua Noma III GMT. This watch is in fantastic condition that just isn't getting much wrist time due to my recent addiction to G-Shocks. The watch is in excellent condition with a few marks on the side of the case. However, the crystal and bezel are 100% and the bracelet has a few light swirles making it 95%. Overall, this watch is in Near Mint condition.

Running inside of this watch is a nicely decorated 2893 with the GMT hand. When timed, it runs within 4 seconds a day or better, more like 2 seconds on the wrist. The winding is buttery smooth as are all of the crown functions! The Gmt hand lines up perfectly as do the other two hands. The date window is alligned perfectly as well. Overall, this is a flawless Invicta sans some marks from being lovingly used.

This beauty is currently selling on SNBC for $799. I will be letting mine go for $600 OBRO. Shipping will be figured out after someone commits to buying and I would strongly prefer Paypal (check or credit card). I will ship anywhere! I have a strong eBay history under nick_dolin and have several references on the forum as well. Thank You for looking.

-Nick

P.S- This is a limited edition model run of 500

Please PM me or email me if you have any questions, Thanks Again! :thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts