WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Swiss Made Invicta Sub Aqua Noma IV Mid-Size Automatic - $275 Shipped

Here's an amazing Swiss Made Invicta Sub Aqua Noma IV Mid-Size Automatic (Model # 0522) in an easy overall TZ 95% + condition. Watch was purchased new by me and worn about four times. All black sinister stealth look, outstanding quality and truly bold in its presentation.

All black polished IP stainless steel case measures 45mm without the crown and guard, 51.5mm with the crown and guard. Integrated case lugs are 31.3mm, case thickness is 18mm without the rider tabs, including the rider tabs, thickness is 20.4mm.

Polished stainless steel screwdown display caseback shows cool signed-in-yellow logo rotor. Watch is rated at 500 meters water resistance (not guaranteed by me).

Fold down signed crown guard and large screwdown crown.

Matte black IP 120-click unidirectional bezel is smooth with no backlash. Four large rider tabs at each quarter hour.

Anti-reflective Flame-Fusion crystal. Incredibly cool perforated black dial with round grey markers and gun metal grey hands with inset lume. Markers and hands are luminous, lume quality is good.

Quickset date (white on black datewheel) at 3.

Swiss Made Sellita 26-jewel SW-200-1 automatic movement hacks and manually winds. Keeps good time.

Comes on a high quality OEM rubber and metal strap. Upper part of strap has two metal bracelet links imbedded in the strap for style and substance. Strap is 31.3mm at the case, tapers to about 23.5mm at the black polished, brushed and signed IP buckle. Two floating keepers.

This watch wears extremely well and does not wear as large as its dimensions would indicate.

Watch is sold as-is. Includes Invicta yellow box, hang tag and instructions. Watch is in the U.S.

Selling for $275 shipped. CONUS sales only. Payment by USPS money order only.

No trades. No international sales or Canadian sales. I DO NOT USE PAYPAL, so please, don't ask. Serious inquiries only, no time wasters, please! Lowball offers will not be responded to.

I am a long-time member of the TimeZone/on-line watch community, buying, selling and trading for over 15 years. I am a top poster on PMWF plus recipient of PMWF WOTM award in September 2008. Numerous references including WUS and Good Guys on Watchnet.

Email with questions at [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

-Marc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts