WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: IWC model 3786 Ceramic Double ( Doppel ) Pilot’s Chronograph 44mm Limited Edition #3XX/1000. Watch is located in the USA. TZ rating is a very conservative near mint only because of the faintest strap-changing marks on the underside of the the lugs – can barely be seen but I’d rather under-promise and over-deliver. Otherwise not a mark on it. Full set of boxes and papers. This is not an injection-molded or Top Gun model - it is the rarer Limited Edition 44mm ceramic model with titanium caseback and pushers of which only 1,000 were ever made. All chonos zero-up perfectly (see picture). IWC tang buckle in near mint condition. Original OEM strap in very good condition but a brand-new unworn matching IWC OEM strap still in plastic is included. Two boxes, manuals, warranty card, hang tag, polishing cloths, and extra strap all included.

Since I am a new member, fellow member ovalcram suggested I post the fourth picture.

New price: $11,500 USD including insured overnight shipping to the CONUS only. Payment by wire transfer from a domestic U.S. bank only. Many watch buying/selling references available - if I don't know you I will probably ask for yours. I'm willing to take more pictures for serious buyers only. Not interested in trades except possibly a Panerai 26K or Big Pilot 5002. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts