WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: IWC Climate Action Limited Edition #41X/1000 in excellent condition – just a little normal wear with a couple of tiny pin-.....-size marks on the non-crown side – no major issues whatsoever. Ceramic bezel in mint condition and crystal is free of any blemishes. OEM replacement strap 95% and OEM buckle 92% with a couple of desk-diving marks. Aftermarket buckle shown in the pics - the OEM buckle is, of course, included. Inner and outer (it only came with two consistent with its environmental theme) boxes, manual, warranty book, warranty card, and polis
hing cloth - it's all there.

$4,300 USD OBRO including insured shipping in the CONUS. Payment by bank wire transfer or PayPal (+2.9%). If PayPal is used, shipping to PayPal confirmed address only - no exceptions unless I know you. Interested in Panerai trades only. I can provide numerous references if necessary and may ask for yours. Direct any questions to me via PM or to thomas dot ciesielski at gmail dot com (no spaces). Thanks for looking. (This listing supercedes any and all previous listings for my watch.)

Attachments

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FS: IWC Climate Action Limited Edition #41X/1000 in excellent condition – just a little normal wear with a couple of tiny pin-.....-size marks on the non-crown side – no major issues whatsoever. Ceramic bezel in mint condition and crystal is free of any blemishes. OEM replacement strap 95% and OEM buckle 92% with a couple of desk-diving marks. Aftermarket buckle shown in the pics - the OEM buckle is, of course, included. Inner and outer (it only came with two consistent with its environmental theme) boxes, manual, warranty book, warranty card, and polis
hing cloth - it's all there.

$4,300 USD OBRO including insured shipping in the CONUS. Payment by bank wire transfer or PayPal (+2.9%). If PayPal is used, shipping to PayPal confirmed address only - no exceptions unless I know you. Interested in Panerai trades only. I can provide numerous references if necessary and may ask for yours. Direct any questions to me via PM or to thomas dot ciesielski at gmail dot com (no spaces). Thanks for looking. (This listing supercedes any and all previous listings for my watch.)
Bump. AND price reduced to $4,200 USD.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts