WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, watch enthusiasts,

I've decided to cull some of my collection, and in addition to my Aqua Terra and Speedmaster, I'm looking to unload one of my favorites: an absolutely beautiful IWC Mark XVIII Petit Prince reference IW327010.

This is a mint, complete kit. I can detect no flaws in the watch, watch case, or any aspect of the watch. In this bundle, you'll receive the complete AD-purchased kit, as follows:

1. The watch, of course.
2. The inner and outer boxes.
3. A Santoni OEM brown strap in great shape.
4. Santoni documentation.
5. All IWC documentation.
6. An AD IWC warranty, dated 4-12-2019
7. All foam between outer and inner boxes.
8. An extra easy-release pilot-style strap, brown with white contrast stitching.
9. The caseback sticker, still intact. NOTE: the "dings" that seem to be on the caseback are the sticker distortions, not the watch itself.

In other words, all that one would expect from an AD purchase; everything is pictured.

The watch runs well and is has been tested against a GS Spring Drive and a digital clock. It seems to keep to +1 to +2 seconds a day. This is the most legible watch in my collection and a delight on the wrist at 40mm.

I'm pricing to sell at $2875, much more cost-effective than anything I can find. I will ship the watch using Priority Mail, fully insured. Shipping is on me if you live in the US; if not, you will pay exact shipping cost. Also, no trades unless you have a GS Spring Drive, such as the SBGA211, SBGA387, or a Hi-Beat SBGH267. Trade value of the watch is 3.1k.

Please write me at vercimber AT hotmail DOT come or through the PM system here, and I will return with answer as quickly as possible. Please excuse any dust or detritus in these pics.

PayPal FF or bank transfer accepted. I've dealt on these forums for years now--as a seller, buyer, and trader, and I'm proud to note that I've not yet encountered a major problem with anyone. It's a great community, and I'm happy to be part of it.

Anyway, let's get to some pictures!

Dial_ww.jpg crownside IWC.jpg noncrownside_ww.jpg View attachment 14649447 box_inked.jpg foam.jpg books and warranty.jpg Strap underside.jpg warranty card.jpg watch buckle.jpg black box.jpg watch dial and warranty.jpg Inkedcaseback_LI.jpg

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sold! Thanks to the buyer and to WUS.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts