WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone!

For sale is my new and unused IWC Pilot Chronograph 3777-09, newest model for sale. I bought this watch at the IWC Boutique and you will see in the pictures that it is in perfect condition. Everything is brand new about this watch. I am only selling it to fund a new project for my collection.

It is of course full set! It comes with the Unused Original Santoni Leather Strap with IWC buckle, International Warranty Card, Manuals, Inner and Outer Boxes !!

I am offering it for only **$ 3400** It is a great deal no to miss and I am only pricing it this low to sell fast.

Please message me if you are interested. I can always send you more photos and info if you need them.

Payment is welcome by PayPal and bank wire.

You may choose any shipment method but just to let you know I had very good experiences with DHL express. I can document the shipment process if you'd like to do that as well.

And finally before the pictures, if you'd like to see some references, I bought and sold many watches here on WUS and got many great references, here is one of them:

https://www.watchuseek.com/f63/mechanik-great-seller-4245186.html

Thanks for looking!

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Fashion accessory Watch Platinum Metal Jewellery

Light Product Metal Glass Fashion accessory

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

1 - 4 of 4 Posts