WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
IWC Porsche Design Titan, IWC Pilot Spitfire, Sinn EZM 10
5,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Offered here is the IWC Porsche Design Kompassuhr compass watch, reference 3511, in titanium on the original integrated titanium bracelet. By serial number, the approximate manufacture date was 1992. The watch measures 40.6mm (43.7mm with crown), 12.5mm height, and 22mm bracelet width. This is the latest, all titanium version of the compass watch, not to be confused with the earlier black PVD coated models with plastic bracelets. No original boxes or papers. Service history is unknown.

No mechanical issues. Crown operates time and quick-set date as it should. Cosmetically, there is minor surface wear on the bracelet but no scratches or nicks. Bright marks on the inside of the links and the clasp blade where they touch one another when folded closed. The case, bezel, sapphire crystals, mirror, compass and dial are in excellent shape. The tritium markers have aged slightly to a pale yellow color.

This watch has the latest bracelet with the pin-and-sleeve (or collar) link design, and adjustable clasp. The watch is shown with all the links I have, and it fits my 7.5” wrist slightly loosely.

Asking $3,000 USD. I will accept PayPal and cover the fee, or wire transfer. No checks or money orders please. I will cover shipping to all 50 states and US territories via USPS Priority Mail. If shipping outside US or to a US freight forwarding address, I insist on payment by wire transfer only, and will add a fee for shipping abroad. If inquiring about shipping outside US, first please confirm you are willing to send funds via wire transfer!

I am not interested in any trades. I will sell the item to the first interested party that completes the purchase (pays for it!). References can be found under the same user name “Time Exposure” on WUS/TZ/TRF/OF, and “timeexposure” on the big auction site. Any questions, or need for different pictures, please PM me, and mention the Compass since I am selling other watches too! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump. Will consider offers, please PM.

·
Premium Member
5,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lowest price $5,721 on a “24” platform.
Lowest price $6,555 on a “bay” platform.

I know this is a very niche watch for those in the know, but make me an offer (with which you’re willing to follow through!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts