WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale is my JLC Master Chronograph. I am the original owner and purchased this piece new in the fall of 2017. Comes with full set, all boxes, warranty papers and booklet. Watch is in excellent condition with some slight wear on underside of lugs from strap changes and some light wear on the bezel. I rarely wore the watch on the blue crocodile leather strap so strap is nearly new. I had the watch serviced by JLC not long after I purchased as I thought one of the subdial hands was slightly misaligned (OCDP) and will provide receipt of service. This is an absolutely gorgeous watch that can be dressed up or down. I also have a few other JLC leather straps I purchased to wear with this watch that I would be willing to include in a deal if your interested. $5,975 Wired, PP add 3%, CONUS shipping included. I have many references on the forum, search dapurdie. PM me or email me at dapurdie at yahoo with any questions. No trades please.

Specs Below:
Jaeger-LeCoultre Calibre : 751G
Case : Stainless Steel, Water-resistance : 5 bar, Diameter : 40mm, Thickness : 12.1mm
Functions : Hour counter, Chronograph, 30-minute counter, Hour - Minute, Tachometer
Recto Hands Skeletonised baton hand
Movement : Automatic, self-winding, Components : 265, Vibrations per hour : 28800, Jewels : 37, Barrel : 2, Height : 5.65 mm
Dial : Silvered grey, Black transferred numerals
Strap/bracelet Leather

JLC 1.png
JLC 2.png
JLC 3.jpg
JLC 4.jpg
JLC 5.jpg
JLC 6.jpg
JLC 7.jpg

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts