WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD. Well, folks. It's time to part with one of my favorite watches. I love this watch, and I'm almost sick that I have to let it go. It is one that many, many people have asked me about, and I have quite literally never encountered anyone who saw the watch and didn't fall in love with it. There are waiting lists for this watch at every AD and boutique.

This is the JLC / Jaeger Le-Coultre Boutique Edition Memovox from 2017. It is in mint condition. I have attempted to detect any flaws, and I see none. The watch keeps excellent time.

The watch includes the gray suede strap you see mounted on it in the pictures, plus the OEM strap with which it was shipped. It was bought new from the JLC London Boutique.

Before I begin a description of this item, please know that you're safe dealing with me. I have bought, sold, and traded on this board with absolutely no problems. Please go to the feedback forum and type in "vercimber," and please check eBay, too, using the same moniker, and you'll see that I've 100% positive rating after 20 years of using that forum.

The watch is complete and includes all papers, a sealed book, a mint double-box, and a certificate of origin and a warranty (plenty left on warranty--was bought 08/2017). I have attempted to show the amazing difference in colors depending on the light. The watch is versatile: it can serve as an every-day watch, a dress watch, or even a sporty alternative.

Given its rarity, the watch is priced at $10,000 net. I prefer to ship CONUS, and I take PayPal only, with a 3% fee. F&F is also fine, and if you'd like to exchange some e-mails with me beforehand, please write me. If you'd like to call and talk, just PM or e-mail me, and I'd be happy to arrange a call. I am happy to pay for shipping and insurance for 2-day Priority mail, with signature confirmation. Please write me at vercimber AT hotmail DOT com or send me a PM here if you're interested. I am pretty firm on price, and I ask for no trade propositions.

Master Memovox Boutique Edition: Technical Specifications
Movement
Automatic Calibre 956; 28,800 vibrations per hour; 45-hour power reserve

Dial
Inner dial blue sunburst; outer dial Opaline blue

Hands
Baton, polished with Super-Luminova

Case
40mm; stainless steel; 5 bar water-resistance

Reference
Q141848J

Outside front-on1.JPG extreme cu bottom.JPG extreme cu top.JPG Jaeger-LeCoultre_Master-Memovox-Boutique-Edition_Face_02.jpg back detail.JPG Dim lighting.JPG Crown.jpg No crown.jpg Outer box.JPG inner box.JPG Sealed instruction manual.JPG branded buckle.JPG branded strap.JPG InkedIMG_1886_LI.jpg Cert of Origin.JPG

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i

Serious offers are welcome.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts