WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, watch enthusiasts,

Medical stuff has come up, as I've mentioned in some of my sales posts, so I'm testing the waters with this absolutely beautiful JLC Polaris Automatic. First, about the photos: please forgive any dust, and, with the lume shot, the laughable lack of focus. I was trying to multitask and I didn't succeed. Still, the picture gives a clear idea of how powerful the lume is on this watch. This watch is two weeks old. It was bought May 4 from an AD and has all remaining warranty left on it. It comes with everything, and its only flaw are a few small, almost imperceptible dapples on the strap's end, the part that goes through the keepers. The watch still has some of its stickers on it.

I'm pricing this one at $5790, the lowest on the Internet, as far as I can tell, and a like-new example of a bold new watch that I will hate parting with. Price is firm. PayPal + 3% and shipping is on me!

Please feel free to check my feedback -- two years here of selling, buying, and trading, and not a single bad experience. If you're interested, please e-mail me at vercimber AT hotmail DOT com or leave a PM here. Thanks!

1.JPG IMG_2476.JPG 4.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG IMG_2475.JPG IMG_2478.JPG IMG_2480.JPG IMG_2481.JPG IMG_2482.JPG IMG_2486.JPG IMG_2487.jpg

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
7 - Price now $5700!

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
8 - No trades at this time, but thank you for the offers. Let's get this beautiful watch sold.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Price decrease to $5495!

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Decrease to $5395 FIRM. Last Chance!

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Back up for sale!

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello, everyone, I'm putting this back up for sale at $5250. A lovely, almost-new watch for an excellent price!

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ttt

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sold!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts