WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Watch Enthusiasts,

Up for sale is the strikingly beautiful JLC Polaris Date Limited Edition, reference number Q9068681, only 800 of which exist. This watch is becoming very hard to find, and my personal model comes with an OEM brown leather Jaeger-LeCoultre strap with double deployant clasp, to which the watch is now affixed. The rubber OEM strap is also included, and has never been used. Stickers remain on the back of the watch. There are no scratches on any part of the watch, and the strap is extremely robust, with no evidence of crimping or wrinkling. Also, the 42mm size of the watch surprisingly wears a bit smaller, despite the dial being rather large, as the lugs are relatively conservative. Compared to other watches in my collection, other than the dazzlingly beautiful design language of the dial, the watch itself is not conspicuously large--for reference, my wrist is 7.25".

This watch was purchased in October of 2019, and has been registered under JLC's 8-year care program, which means the warranty extends to 2027, with a free service! All papers are included in this sale, as pictured.

This watch has been coddled, and it comes from a virus-free household.

I am pricing the watch at $7350. While there are a few very rare exceptions, I'd strongly prefer this to be a straight sale. If you have something you'd like me to consider trading, then you can try.

I will ship the watch using Priority Mail, fully insured. Shipping is on me if you live in the US; if not, you will pay exact shipping cost. I strongly prefer a CONUS sale.

Please write me at vercimber AT hotmail DOT com or through the PM system here, and I will return with an answer as quickly as possible. Please excuse any dust or detritus in these pics. If you'd like additional pictures or have any requests for specific depictions (time-date combinations, etc., please don't hesitate to contact me; I'd be happy to oblige). If you don't mind, please use the messaging system here or my e-mail, rather than commenting within the thread itself; I very much appreciate it.

PayPal + 3%, bank transfer accepted, and other payment methods arranged based on feedback. I've dealt on these forums for years now--as a seller, buyer, and trader,and I'm proud to note that I've not yet encountered a major problem with anyone. It's a great community, and I'm happy to be part of it.

Pictures! (note: the watch's serial number and watch SE number are obscured due to security issues, but I'd be happy to elucidate any information for potential buyers):

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump! Several interested parties and horological conversations and research generating from this piece!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold. Thanks to the buyer and, as always, to WUS for the space.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts