WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Watch is Sold now. Thanks

Authentic Jaeger Lecoultre Grande Date 8 Day Power Reserve Stainless Steel Watch Ref 240.8.15
Double Box, Manual, Spare Bracelet Links

This beauty, truly is a master piece, I never thought I would let this one go as this was the only Reverso I had. Guilloche white dial with Blued hands provide very nice contrast and easy to read. Other face is display back showing the amazing complication of the Caliber 875! Will get you to keep staring at it!

8 Day Power Reserve on this watch is very practical - I have worn this watch on rotation, when it got the turn it has always brought smile on my face as the power reserve keeps it still running, and I do not have to set the time/date, not that I don't enjoy setting, but it is a matter of a convenience when you are in a hurry! I have not worn this watch since some time, thought should go to some one who will be able to appreciate the value and enjoy the watch fully.

Watch runs and keeps excellent time, I had taken it to Wempe in 6th Ave, NYC recently for an inspection. Watch is in excellent condition, Bracelet is in excellent condition with normal desk diving marks on the clasp, I have to mention there is very minute mark on the crystal at the bottom it is not visible unless you try to find it, but it is there. It there since I bought it, does not affect any functionality at all.

Priced at $6300 OBO, Net to me for a quick sale, considering the strap version gets listed more than 7.5K, and it retailed over $11500 before it was discontinued, my price for this watch on bracelet is a steal - Paypal or Direct Deposit to Bank Acc. Will ship free within CONUS, international shipping at additional cost. I would prefer to meet locally either in NYC Midtown area during weekdays, or in Central NJ during weekday evenings or weekends. I would also consider resonable offers that are close as well.

Contact via IM or email:[email protected] I can provide references if you need. Have also been a seller on the big auction site with 400 + cwd100% positive feedback.

Watch comes with
- Original Outer Cardboard Box and Inner Leather Box,
- Spare Links
- Operating Instructions Manual

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: FS: Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso JLC XGT Grande Date 8 Day Power Reserve Watch 240.8.15

Sold! Thanks to TZ user owlridder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts