WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 1945 (according to case #) Doxa "Anti-Magnetic” with original dial. Hands have been relumed at some point. Winds, sets, and runs within a couple of minutes fast per day but I'm sure it would benefit from a service. Case is in great shape. Watch is represented fully and sold "as is" so please look at the pictures carefully and ask all questions.

Faint scratches over logo and near 4 are on the crystal, not the dial. Marked "Swiss Made" at bottom.

Most of this style have small seconds. Sweep seconds versions don't seem to come up as often.

True 36mm wide case without crown. 43mm lug to lug. Big 32mm dial means it wears BIG. See pics on my 7.5" wrist.

Appears to be a Doxa Caliber 14.

18mm fixed lugs. Comes on a khaki NATO.

$500 delivered in the US with payment via PayPal or check. Overseas at extra carriage.

Email chriskraska at gmail dot com for more pics or questions.

Thanks,

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump with a price reduction to SELL! $425 delivered anywhere. You must have references.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sooo, the watch still runs and keeps good time but the sweep seconds hand stops intermittently. My watchmaker says it's probably a loose wheel/pinion and simply needs a service.

With that in mind, I'd like to trade it for a dive watch in the $250 area like a seiko Turtle or a Citizen promaster 200m.

Message me with whatever you have. All offers will be considered.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts