I've got the complete set of papers and original box to go with this watch. This piece is barely a few months old, and has not been worn at all. I'm asking only US$350+shipping. I accept PayPal. I would classify this watch as brand new. Still wrapped in its plastic film.
- movement Japan Miyota Cal. 821A, mechanic, self-winding, 21 jewels
- mineral crystal & exhibition glass back
- brown and blue dial with white luminous digits / indices SuperLuminova and silver colored Junkers apply
- dial optic of an artificial horizon instrument
- diameter: 42 mm (w/o crown), Height: 12 mm
- water-resistant up to 10 atm
- 20 mm brown leather strap w/ white stitching, buckle closure