WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

This watch was bought in Aprill 2011 and has seen literally no wrist time since (I was going through a military watch phase at the time and bought it alongside a KHS Commander which I prefer).

The purchase price (from Watchalla in Netherlands) was £350 so I'd like to get back £200 - I think this is fair given the condition of the watch. Fully insured postage within the EU will be £15GBP. Happy to accept buyers from outside the EU but will have to figure out the postage cost on a individual basis.

Anyway, details are:

Condition: Mint
Movement: Swiss Ronda 5030.D Quartz
Crystal: Mineral glass
Case: PVD coated black titanium.
Case back: Titanium
Functions: Date, small seconds, 12hr chronograph, fixed bezel with tachymeter scale.
Dial: Black with MB Microtec H3 tritium permanent illumination on hour markers and large hands - all blue except 12 o'clock (orange).
Dimensions: Width excl crown 40.5mm, with crown 43.5mm, height 11.5mm, lug width 20mm, weight 72g.
Strap: Black NATO with titanium hardware.
WR: 100M
Comes with: KHS box and papers inc Warranty card dated 12 April 2011 (five months left on the 2 year warranty).

KHS is a German company. Their watches are made by the same company that makes Traser watches (MB Microtec in Switzerland I think?). This particular watch seems to be very similar to the Traser Classic Chronograph but with a military/tactical look and feel.

Here are some (terrible!) photos:

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

Apologies for these! Better photo's are available via google searching for the watch (I'm not sure on the rules for posting a link to another website). Any apparent marks in the photo's are just dust, the watch case and crystal are unmarked. Unfortunately I couldn't get a picture of the lume which is probably one of the main attractions of this watch - again this is available via google. It's tritium so doesn't need to be 'charged' by exposure to other light sources - it's always on. MB Microtec, apparently, make the best tritium light sources for watches.

Final point, although KHS watches are fairly rare, you shouldn't have any problems with parts/service. As I've already alluded to above, they are the same as traser watches. I spoke to trader UK when I bought this and they claimed that they would be able to do any work needed so long as this was identical to a current trader model.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts