WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my Soarway Diver with the stunning artic blue dial. It is in a 41 mm x 10.5mm satin finished stainless steel screw back case with unidirectional rotating bezel, water resistant to 300 meters. This watch has a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating and a signed screw down crown. The artic blue dial has baton markers and quickset date at three thirty. This is a really beautiful watch!

Watch is on a signed SS bracelet with fliplock deployant clasp, long enough for a seven and half inch wrist (currently sized to fit 6 7/8” with 2 extra links). It is in good condition, with some slight swirling and scratches on the bracelet clasp, case side, and case back (see pictures). The bezel is like new as it was replaced by Kobold in July of 2010 ($400 service). The ETA cal 2892-A2 25 jewel automatic movement runs well. This watch, which was originally purchased in December, 2007, comes with a beautiful Kobold wooden 3 watch box, Kobold outer box, Kobold service box, original purchase receipt, and email confirmation of bezel service. It had a list price (MSRP) of $3450 when last available.

I have references available here on WUS as well as on the ‘Bay’ under skingwind (100% favorable).

Price is $1700 including paypal fees and insured shipping in the CONUS. I am only interested in selling to buyers in the CONUS with a verified paypal address.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts