WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rate at 87%. Sent to your house in the CONUS for $2000 inc. expedited shipping and insured. Payment via paypal is fine, but watch will ship when payment clears. Please add $20 shipping for outside US, won't be insured and I cannot be responsible for any import duty you may have, nor if watch is lost after it leaves the country.
This has not been a safe queen and there are blemishes that are disclosed as much as I can for those who like to use loupes on watches. This is a 'tool' and has been worn as such! Therefore, you shouldn't buy it to look at it, but to wear it. Fearlessly!

Previous owner seems to have had the watch bead blasted - overall it looks a wonderful grey titanium hue. Nice! The stupid Seal engraving on caseback is there, but very diminished under the bead blasting. Not worn on a zulu or nato so there are no back issues associated with nylon strap wabi. There are some swirlies and signs of wear on the bezel, clasp and bracelet as one would expect from a bead blasted watch or any other watch that has been worn. Nothing major. Ti oxidises! Worn on wrist, and thus at arms length, watch looks pristine, in a manly way. People will say "My, that's a handsome, large watch" and you will make additional friends spurred from that conversation.

Crystal has some pin head size marks that are seen under close observation, but are not seen when worn. Not sure when diamonds came in contact with the sapphire crystal! Again, they are there, but do not undermine the overall look of this watch which is very cool!

Keeps fantastic time on the wrist - about 3-4 secs fast every 24hrs.

No papers, boxes, hats, keychains, patches, letters of certification from explorers, adventurers, ice-divers nor 'operators'.

Bracelet is the safety, flip-lock diver type with extension and four micro-adjustment holes. No taper to the bracelet, which is nice also.

All links that I have are included and it fits my wrist which varies from 7-7.5". So no extra links, which somehow disappeared, as I cannot find them! Kids probably ate them. Two of the links are half sized, so plenty of opportunity to size to your fit.

Will be shipped in a Kobold blue service cardboard box which is how I received it. Not sure how old it is, but it is the watch of champions, and destined to become a classic!

Get yours while you can. Want to buy a new version? Sure, go ahead and plonk down $5-6,000 and it's all yours. Want a tough-guy watch right now that can be your daily wearer while beating down doors of criminals, climbing the north face of the Eiger, parachuting into the Libyan desert or diving into an abyss, this one is all yours!

If you find that grail you've always been looking for, you will sell this watch for what you paid for it, as that's how used Kobold roll, and you'll go to your grave knowing you wore one of the coolest watches there is, for free. :)
Not interested in trades, up, down nor sideways. Don't just buy to try, as I'm not taking it back when you see and feel how substantial it is and your wrist aren't up to it or you second guess. Tried my darndness to describe. Be confident. It is an used watch at an used watch price.

This is a big watch and not for the faint-hearted - 170 odd grams, 45mm across the bezel, 48mm from bezel to crown, lug to lug is 53mm and it takes 22mm straps. See KWC site for all details since I used a bendy ruler to measure.

Please use email function if your wish to communicate as I don't always have acces to a computer to respond to PMs, but emails show up on my phone, which is nice. If I have service.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e274/cojis/Kobold Seal Ti/000_0003.jpg :think: Photo exceeds quota?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts