WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I've been selling my complete collection to acquire my grail - a Rolex DSSD. To do that, they all must go; please note, I'm neither a professional photographer nor one qualified to properly assess a TZ score for this timepiece. Know this: all my watches have been on winders and rotated frequently for weekly windings. I am the original owner of this beauty that has really not seen much wrist-wear time with all things considering. Owning 10+ timepieces allows for this benefit. I'm hoping the pics will accurately score the quality and value. As one of the pics shows, there are some minor scuff & swirl marks on the back part of the clasp; other than that, it's in great shape at a great price that'll help contribute to my goal of acquiring my Rolex. Thanks for looking.

This is my 4th post in the last 6 weeks with 100% feedback.

• PRICE/REDUCED: $1,650.00 OBO net to me; List Price: $3,250.00 without Ti Bracelet - Kindly cover Paypal
  • Liner & Lacquered Wood Box; is in pristine shape; all paperwork included.
  • Brushed Titanium Grey Metallic Bracelet; extra link & tapering tool.
  • 3 Straps included: 1 x BLACK KOBOLD LEATHER x 22mm / 1 x DOUBLE RING NYLON NATO / 1 x Grey Nylon - Value: $250.00

DESCRIPTION:

The Spirit of America is America's answer to the practice of shipping American manufacturing jobs overseas. We set out with a simple goal: to build the firstserially produced American watch using as many U.S.

made components as possible. The case is 100% U.S.-made, we even found a company to produce the domed sapphire crystal stateside. This automatic winding version of the Spirit of America is powered by the exclusive Swiss-made Enicar caliber 165. Built in USA from domestic and imported components. Calfskin strap. 3 year warranty. Case Made in USA.

Specs:

CASE:

• Stainless Steel (brushed, polished and satinized surfaces), Screw-Locked Crown and Caseback,
  • Water-resistant to 30 atmospheres (990 feet), Domed and Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal (front);
  • 44mm diameter, 13mm height, 22mm lug width, 52.5mm lug end to lug end.
  • Titanium Grey Bracelet

MOVEMENT

• ENICAR CALIBER 165automatic winding, finely decorated with Geneva stripes, perlage, gold-plated engravings, skeletonized and decorated winding rotor. Displays hours and minutes.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Electronics Material property Font Technology Electronic device Box Material property Shoe Packaging and labeling Technology Furniture Electronic device Wood Gadget Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Wrist Strap Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Wrist Strap Watch Analog watch Metal Wrist Titanium Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap Fashion accessory Material property Strap Beige Leather

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS***KOBOLD - SPIRIT OF AMERICA*** No Trades

BUMP>>>PRICE REDUCED!!!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got To Go!!! Want The DSSD... Thx! BUMP

·