WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FSOT: Krieger tidal watch bertram edition(BIG REDUCTION)

Hi Guys
It's been a while since I posted here, but here we go. I have a mint Krieger Bertram Limited Edition watch for sale. The watch is 98% TZ rated. I bought this watch about 8 months ago thinking that I would wear it on the boat. Well that never happened. Infact if I wore it more than 4 times that might be pushing it. Here is some info on the watch.

Round black carbon fiber dial, 44MM stainless steel matte/polish finish case and bracelet, screw down crown and push buttons, solar compass bezel, tritium night view markers and hands, Swiss precision quartz movement, date, water resistant to 2,640 feet, subdial shows neap and spring tides, subdial indicates moon phase, back engraved relief Bertram logo, double dome anti-reflective sapphire crystal.
Manufactured in Switzerland.

This watch retails for $2950. I'm asking $1375 now $1075 OBO that will include paypal and priority insured shipping(CONUS ONLY).
Here are some pictures, unfortunately my camera went on the frits and I had to use an old one. So sorry for the crappy pics.
Any questions please email me only at
[email protected]
Thanks
Joel

1 - 12 of 12 Posts