WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kronos Royal Navy-style diver

Purchased about six months ago from Ray on eBay. A very solid and substantial ETA quartz watch designed after the Royal Navy-issued dive watches. I wore it a few times then decided to mod a Seiko, and now I need the money.

From the original ad:

"Big and chunky stainless steel case with screw-down crown. The watch movement is a Swiss ETA quartz. 0-60 unidirectional ratchet bezel with luminous "pip" in the triangle and flat mineral crystal. Water resistant to 20 bar/200 metres. 42mm width( excluding crown ), 13mm thickness, 20mm lugs."

If you've read anything about these watches you've probably heard that they are solid, reliable and feel very substantial on the wrist, and that's true. You've probably also heard that the lume is not very good, and that's true, too.

Almost like new except for two very small dings on the very edge of the bezel between 12 and 1. You can just about see them in the photo on top. The caseback looks a little scratched in that picture but it's actually the plastic film, which is still on it.

I'll include the black NATO strap the watch came with as well as the much nicer Maratac "Bond" NATO strap pictured. Including shipping I spent over $100 on all of that.

$75 delivered in CONUS. PayPal is fine and I'll pay the fees. I'll also accept US Postal Service or bank money orders and official/bank checks. Domestic US sale preferred. International buyers, please note. I will ship the watch to you by the most appropriate US Postal Service method at your cost, with a customs declaration showing an accurate description and value for the watch.

Feel free to email me with any questions at dbt001 at gmail.

This will be my third transaction on Watchuseek. I also have several transactions on SCTF and I am dbt001 on eBay with a 100 percent positive feedback score of 34.

Thanks for looking,

Dave

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay, how about $65 delivered in CONUS. Don't forget, I'm including a nearly-new Maratac NATO strap that cost $17.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts