WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!

I purchased this blue B-dial flieger from Long Island Watch last year, so a good ten months of the original two-year warranty is remaining. I've worn it a couple of dozen times and absolutely adore it so much that I bought the more upscale blue flieger from Laco in their Original Line, which makes this Aachen now redundant in my collection. The blue sunburst dial is really delightful and the C3 Super-LumiNova glows brightly. The watch is in excellent shape with no easily visible marks on the case, bezel, crystal, and case back. I looked at it through a jeweler's loupe and there are some extremely fine hairline marks in a couple of spots on the bezel, but they are not apparent without magification. I am including a Geckota brown leather strap (never worn), as well as the original light gray NATO (also never worn).

Included with the watch are the two straps, warranty card, user manual, hang tag, and Laco inner and outer boxes.

Laco Aachen 42 mm Blaue Stunde (translation: Blue Hour, the first hour of nighttime after the sun goes down)
Case: 42 mm, 316L Stainless Steel, bead-blasted finish
Lug-to-lug: 50 mm
Height: 12.1 mm
Crystal: flat sapphire
Dial: blue sunburst in Baumuster-B configuration
Indices: arabic numerals and index marks printed with C3 Super-LumiNova
Hands: matte black enamel filled with C3 Super-LumiNova
Case back: exhibition with mineral glass crystal
Crown: pull-out onion style
Movement: Miyota 821A automatic, hand-winding but does not hack, runs bout +8 seconds a day in my experience
Water resistance: 50 meters
Leather strap: Geckota brown leather 20 mm strap with white stitching, stainless steel hardware (unworn)
NATO strap: Laco 20 mm light gray strap (unworn)

I have dozens of positive refereneces in the WUS feedback forum as both a buyer and a seller. Price includes shipping (United States only please, my apologies to Canadian watch lovers) via insured USPS Priority Mail with tracking. PayPal only please, from certified accounts. I will absorb the transaction fees. Inquiries from prospective buyers who have joined WUS in the previous 24 hours will be politely ignored. I am not interested in trades at this time. Please PM me through WUS if interested.

Asking price -> $250. <-- SOLD!!!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow -- that was fast! Watch is sold. Thank you Watchuseek for hosting this post and congratulations to the new owner!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts