WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale Laco Flieger 45 Type B Automatic - Friedrichshafen....Comes with Complete box set and leather pouch. Im the original owner. Comes with original BRAND NEW never worn leather pilot strap. In addition to original there will be a Pilot style strap made from shark, and another made from Canvas - both from Strapcode...Watch is currently a Brown Custom made strap from WW11 leather made by Strapsmith.com....Will also include 1 nato strap...Also includes IWC style deployment buckle...Total of about $700 worth of Straps and deployant....Total money into this watch is about $1600....This is an EXCELLENT watch...I just don't wear it enough. Has the ETA 2824-2 Movement...Watch is in perfect shape with no scratches anywhere to be seen...Few MINOR marks by pin holes inside (cant see them when strap is on)....

Asking: $850obo with all straps included through PayPal...Shipping will be added when buy specifies how they want it shipped.

If you have any questions please ask...Check my feedback as I have great feedback through many sales..

GZJ5532sR46hmYZdGyAYww.jpg EGXNNAIVQ2mTGdquyik0Hw.jpg HrQLw6xDRmmQ7pYjNztQNA.jpg 38zbfr9iTYqk+mcEMfDa3g.jpg 1ucuDuDtSoGhh6Fm2Rqs7Q.jpg GKAFvn4VSxOYH6FE6EOL4A.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts