WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TZ-90%. I’m putting up for sale my wife’s complete, un-restored, all-original, authentic, 17J, high grade, Swiss precision, auto movement, lady’s, gold-filled, dress wristwatch from maybe the 1980s. The case measures approx. 22 X 29 x 10mm high (not including the crown) w/ 12mm width lugs for spring bars. It comes on a once-worn, dark brown, faux alligator cowhide strap.
I bought it for her 1 year ago and she has worn it once a month in regular rotation w/ the other watches in her modest collection. The movement starts right away and keeps excellent time. The stainless steel case back is the screw- on type.

The dial is an unblemished, deep gold color. The luminous material on the hands no longer glows, but is 100% intact. There are no mechanical issues whatsoever, or any signs of corrosion, damage, or flaws anywhere. The case and crown show almost no signs of use, and there are zero scratches, nicks, or dings anywhere. The original/ flawless, acrylic crystal is perfect and has just been professionally polished. Overall, the watch appears to have spent most of its life in a drawer and is a real stunner on the wrist.

This price includes prompt, FREE shipment by insured, tracking, insured EMS postal to you anywhere in the world in a secure box 5 to 10 days from the date of purchase. (not including your country’s customs delay). I'll take Pay Pal from a verified account and can furnish many references upon request. My Pay Pal ID is [email protected]l.net

This not a “distress” sale. Please no time wasters, tire kickers or low- ballers; only serious buyers are asked to inquire. I have many buy/ sell/ trade references and will gladly furnish them upon request.

GUARANTEE: if you feel the watch is not exactly as described, you may return it in the same condition within 3 days of receipt and pay return EMS shipping, plus all Pay Pal fees charged to me.
SEE IT HERE ALSO: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wrs111445/

These photo's are of the actual watch for sale and were taken just a couple of days ago. Please note that I don't use Photoshop nor any other photographic enhancing software.

Thanks,
Bill
wrs111445 at yahoo dot com

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts