WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great chance to get a completely new look on your military timepiece or other watch at an affordable price. Try a leather NATO style strap custom-made in the United Kingdom with the same shiny chromed hardware as nylon NATOs. Choose from sizes 18mm, 20mm and 22mm. LEATHOS are available in three colors and two different finishes. They are made of durable but flexible leather that will work with fixed-lug watches or with standard spring bars.

Choose from black or brown in smooth matte finish or pebbled finish, or the new chestnut medium brown color shown below. They are also available in grey leather meant to simulate the color of the original G10 nylon grey NATOs.

[/COLOR]

LEATHOs are fully stitched leather straps made in the United Kingdom the old-fashioned way. Each strap has two sandwiched layers of leather plus a back leather strap that goes under the watch just like a regular NATO, holding your watch very securely with no chance of it detaching.

LEATHOs are a bargain at less than $30 each. The best part about the LEATHO is it has no cumbersome foldover or tail (excess length) --- just a nice, neat finish under the buckle as shown!

LEATHOs measure 9 3/4 inches because you eliminate the excess length with no foldover (that is why the length is shorter than my nylon NATOs). The regular size fits wrists up to about 7 1/2 inches.

Here is a list of sizes and colors of LEATHOs available now for immediate shipping:

18MM
chestnut medium brown (with white or brown matching stitching)
black matte smooth finish
black pebbled finish
brown matte smooth finish
black calf grain finish (not pictured)

20MM
chestnut medium brown (with white or brown matching stitching)
brown matte smooth finish

22MM
black matte smooth finish
black calf grain finish (not pictured)

PRICES:
18mm $27.95
20mm $28.95
22mm $29.95

SHIPPING/INSURANCE: For shipping add $2.95 for USPS First Class shipping or $5.95 for USPS Priority Shipping for delivery in 2-3 days with tracking (delivery confirmation.

Canadian buyers add $3.95 for USPS Air Mail shipping. Other international buyers pay just $4.95 for USPS First Class International shipping for any number of straps.

PAYMENT: Just paypal me at [email protected] or pay securely online with any major credit card by going to www.paypal.com and paying to the account of [email protected]. You can mail payment by check or money order. I accept paypal payments in $US, Euros and British pounds. By mail I accept checks, money orders, or cash in a registered letter with Euros, $US or pounds.

I have many references here from selling straps to many satisfied customers over the past several years. Regards - Bill Mahoney (aka Squinky)

*Please bear in mind that, due to the added thickness of leather NATOs, they may not slip through very tight fixed lugs on some watches with little clearance between lug and case, such as Benrus Type I and II watches and Marathon Navigators.

ALSO AVAILABLE: A full variety of Racing Style Watch Straps, the type with holes that many Heuer chronographs came on. Several styles in leather or rubber are available from 16mm to 24mm. Email [email protected] for details and pics.
I can send you web site link to view my full selection of 300 watch straps and bracelets available for sale.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts