WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a fantastic, funky watch with vintage styling and unique 1 O'Clock crown. It reminds me of the Vacheron Constatin Drivers Watch the America 1921, I believe it is called.

Here are the Specs;

42mm
Sellita Swiss SW200 automatic movement
Blue sunray finish dial with dome shaped sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
Date window at 6 o'clock
Unique 316-L surgical stainless steel cushion shape case with fine polished finish with cabochon crown at top right and Notre Dame cathedral detail case back
Quick release steel mesh bracelet
50 meters water resistance
Super Luminova on cathedral style hands and indices
2 year warranty *** It has about 15 months of the original 2 year warranty remaining.

This model is sold out! NOTE: Due to case shape, it will wear more like a 44mm watch. 7 inch plus wrists are probably ideal.

The caseback is a relief of the Cathedral of Notre Dame

Will come with the OEM Mesh metal strap. If you want the blue leather 24mm strap in photos add $15 to price.

$625 $610 inclusive of paypal fees and shipping to CONUS addresses verified by Paypal.

NOTE: The watch comes in a very nice but VERY HEAVY WOODEN box so that affects shipping costs, so be aware that does not give the liberty to adjust the price much - UNLESS you DON"T WANT THE BOX and/or insurance for your shipment.

Everything costs money folks and it's not for my benefit but the buyer's.

Lowballers, don't bother. You will be promptly placed on the IGNORE LIST.

Thanks
Watch Analog watch Azure Clock Everyday carry

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Wrist
Watch Wood Clock Material property Font

Watch Motor vehicle Font Watch accessory Rectangle

Watch Everyday carry Clock Gadget Eyewear

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Silver

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
/\ SF Bay Cash In-person deal = savings to you.

Established members only. In safe location, e.g. my bank and following Covid protocol only please.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
/\ Reasonable offers including trade downs offers (e.g. at least $400 cash coming to me) considered from well established WUS members

1 - 20 of 27 Posts