WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Up for sale is my lightly used Casio G-Shock G2500. This watch has only been worn 2-3 times and just doesn't get much wrist time. It needs to go to someone who will wear it as much as it should be worn. The strap,crystal,case,caseback, and bezel are all spotless and I would rate this watch an easy 97% on the TZ scale.
This watch comes with a generic Casio box along with a plastic Casio stand. I am asking for $30 plus shipping for this like brand new Casio. I have several references on this board as well as on eBay under the name nick_dolin. I will ship world-wide and I accept Paypal only. If you have any questions just PM me or email me at [email protected]. Thank you and have a great day!

Here are some specs from Casio:

Shock Resistant
200M Water Resistant
EL Backlight with Afterglow
25 Page Databank
Memory capacity: Up to 25 sets of data, each set including; name (8 characters) and telephone number (12 digits)
Auto-sort function
Day Counter
Automatically counts down the days from the current date to a target date.
Memory capacity: 5 records (8 characters of text)
Dual Time
5 Daily Alarms
1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Hourly Time Signal
Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039)
12/24 Hour Formats
Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month
Battery CR1616
Approx. battery life: 2 years
Module 2266
Size of case/total weight
48.0 x 46.8 x 11.5mm / 61g

"When there’s no end in sight, you can rest assured that this watch will help you get there. With its day counter, dual time, 5 daily alarms and 25pg databank your goals are closer than you think."

1 - 2 of 2 Posts