WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this watch but want to use the sale money towards a motorcycle. Overall excellent condition. Has hairlines around the screwbars and a mark on outer bezel near 30 couple very light marks on one lug. Bezel insert and crystal are clean. Bracelet is also in excellent condition. The fit and finish of the Ickler case is amazing. The bezel action is great, timing has been excellent for more. The lume is also some of the beat I have seen and I have owned tons of seikos/doxas. Has all links, boxes and card from watchmann. Will also include a scurfa strap that fits perfectly against the case. Will sell for $775 obo via PayPal shipped priority mail in conus. Shoot me a om if interested. I have lots of references if needed.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would be firm at $725. Otherwise will be happy to keep this one.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump, would also take less if you wanted to pay via PayPal F&F. Amazing watch for the money. Bracelet Dot and finish is well above the price point.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would sell for $595 without the bracelet or $695 with it.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump, shoot me an offer, the worst I can say is no. Would also take partial trade for g shock squares. Something around the $100 range.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts