WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a massive 50mm Android Swiss automatic for sale. 50mm Tungsten case and bracelet(upgrade), Really vivid blue dial, Swiss Sellita 26 jewel movement, Sapphire Crystal front and back, and 100 meter water resistant. Comes with box and extra links. This is an unbelievably well made watch and you will not be disappointed. Condition is near mint. Since it is all tungsten I don't see a mark on it. Price is $350 shipping and paypal included. Thanks, Alan (518)879-0687

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT

I have a massive 50mm Android Swiss automatic for sale. 50mm Tungsten case and bracelet(upgrade), Really vivid blue dial, Swiss Sellita 26 jewel movement, Sapphire Crystal front and back, and 100 meter water resistant. Comes with box and extra links. This is an unbelievably well made watch and you will not be disappointed. Condition is near mint. Since it is all tungsten I don't see a mark on it. Price is $350 shipping and paypal included. Thanks, Alan (518)879-0687

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ttt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts